Bringing you more Jesus.
Faith & Lifestyle
Hi, I’m Shirley.
I’m so glad you’re here! Is your life overflowing with too many commitments or constant distractions? Are you longing for purpose and not sure what to do about it?
I hope you’ll find good nourishment for your weary or lost soul here, so you can finally find the true peace, love, and joy He offers.
Christian adult nonfiction and Christian children’s books are my specialties. Are you an author or publisher?
I can help with all your writing needs, from writing or critiquing your book synopsis to ghostwriting your book.
Ready to write your book but stuck getting started? Not sure how to publish? One-on-one coaching.
Enjoy the latest posts…
- Restoration Story Book ReviewWe live in a broken world and many times we end up looking at the world and ourselves through our own broken lenses. Our past hurts, betrayals, and failures shape our beliefs, hamper our relationships, Read more
- What is the religious meaning of the Passion Flower?The Passion Flower Meaning The passion flower (also passionflower) isn’t just beautiful. When it was discovered by 16th-century Christian missionaries in South America, the distinctive characteristics reminded them of the Passion of Christ, which led Read more
- A Child of God Book ReviewA rhyming, read-aloud book with warm illustrations conveys a comforting, faith-filled message from a Black father and mother to their children who see visual representations of their faith, but question what it means when they Read more
- Jesus is Bigger Than Me Book ReviewJesus is bigger and more powerful than any superhero. He can turn water into wine, calm a stormy sea, give sight to the blind, and even raise the dead. When Jesus is with us, God is with Read more
- The Whole Life Book ReviewOne of a Christian’s goals is to be a good steward of the Word and that sometimes means giving of yourself to the point where you no longer have anything to give. In today’s harried Read more
- God Made Me For Heaven Book ReviewChildren have lots of questions about God and heaven. While most kids have ideas of what heaven will be like, do they know what God says? Kids (and many adults) picture heaven as up in Read more